At the Table
The house can close any game.
The house can remove players.
Don't read' board possibilities out loud.
Ex. "A flush is now possible".
The One Chip rule will be used.
Chopping blinds is not permitted.
* Do not act out of turn.
* Act when it's your turn. (Timer running)
* Please verbally announce your betting action.
* Do not splash the pot.
* Check-raising is acceptable.
* String bets are not allowed.
* Only one player to a hand.
* Players may not show their live cards.
* Showing your cards, Show one show all!
* Players who are all-in must reveal their hands.
* The cards speak for themselves.
* Turn over winning hand promptly. No Slowroll.
* Don't reveal your folded cards.
* Never reveal another player's mucked cards!
* Inform tourn. director when a player is eliminated.
* When eliminated sign out on tournament sheet.